Upgradation of Old CNC Gear Tester scope includes; Mechanical restoration and geometrical alignment as required by machine standards, replacement of old electronics with new drive & controller, with Gear-Soft 5.0 Windows based gear measurement and analysis software, various operations to suit internal/external gear inspection, cam, cutters, gear shifter drums, spline, shaft.
- Low cost upgradation of old CNC 3 axis / 4 axis Gear Tester with indigenous software and electronics
- Upgradation possible on most of the old CNC Gear checking machines like Klingelnberg, Hofler, M&M, Mahr, Osaka, Maag and others
- Renishaw scanning SP600 – 3D probes
- Use of latest drive and controller technology from Delta Tau
- Setting of all mechanical parts to achieve required geometrical accuracies upto class 2 of VDI 2612 / 13 standards.
- Highly skill manpower with in-house manufacturing capabilities and onsite service support