Its based on Abbe’s principle and is used for calibration of Dial Gauges (Plunger & Lever type) and Bore Gauges. It has replaceable probe, so dedicated probe as master is not required. Has optional interface to PC for DG Cal software as per IS2092:1983 for plunger type dial & IS11498:1985 for lever type dial.
- Calibration of Dial gauges (Plunger & Lever Type) and Bore Gauges
- Suitable for 0.01 and 0.001 mm (Least count 0.01 mm not covered in the scope of IS 2092)
- Interface with a computer for DG Cal Software
- Graphical presentation for errors in both directions
- Measuring Travel : 0-25 mm / 1 inch
- Repeatability : 0.0003 mm on Sylvac Display Unit with P25 probe
- Repeatability : 0.001 mm on Sylvac Dial