Model KL 100 portable hardness tester can directly measure different types of hardness including (HRC, HRB, HRA), Leeb (HL), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV) and Shaw (HS). In accordance with the international standards its also meets the Leeb Hardness tester technical conditions ZBN7I 010-90.
- OLED display for better use in any environments
- With Mini USB communication port
- Conversion to tensile strength (U.T.S).
- For all metallic materials.
- Provide software calibration function.
- High-performance Li battery with charging circuit providing extra-long working time and standby time.